Shipping And Return Policy
Our shipping rates are reasonable and easy to understand.
Packaging and Handling Charges is Rs. 140.
Delivery time around 4-5 days.
Maximum parcel size is 5 KG, orders over 5 KG are packed in a second parcel
For Orders Above 40 Kgs Please contact email@example.com
Registered Book Post by Air with Acknowledgement
Important: As credit card & debit card payment methods have changed for more security during transactions, please check with your respective banks for updates in payment methods.
The rates are as follows :
Packaging and Handling Charges are Extra and is calculated on the weight of the parcel and the packing material required to make the parcel.
Delivery time is around 10 days.
Maximum parcel size is 2 KG, orders over 2 KG are packed in a second parcel.
Return Policy(Only for individual members)
We exchange under following circumstances
Note: Since these books travel a long way, minor faults are expected, like a small spine cracks, little crack on edge of cover or page with an irregular edge and books with such minor faults will not be exchanged or taken back.
Send defective books with a note mentioning your order details and reason for return to:
Bhaktivedanta Book Trust
1. In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you become a member, your data is secured with us in our servers and we don’t share our member’s data with any other party
2. If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
3. We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require to be registered member.
4. Security Precautions – Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
Conditions Of Use
Price and Availability of Titles
Whilst every effort is made to ensure accuracy of prices and availability of the titles featured on this Site, this cannot be guaranteed and price and availability information may change without notice.
1. The Site is provided by BBT Mumbai in good faith but BBT Mumbai does not make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in relation to all or any part of the Site or the Content or any websites to which the Site is linked, and all warranties and representations are hereby excluded to the extent permitted by law.
2. The contents of the Site do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision.
3. There is no guarantee that the Site will be free of infection by viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
4. To the extent permitted by law, BBT Mumbai hereby disclaims all liability (howsoever arising) in connection with any loss and/or damage, arising out of or in connection with any use of, or inability to use, all or any part of the Content, the Site and/or any website to which the Site is linked, or any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using any of these.
Changes to These Conditions of Use
BBT Mumbai reserves the right to add to or change these conditions of use and agrees to ensure that a note of the date and clause number of any such amendments will be included as part of the conditions. Any changes will be posted to this page and it is your responsibility as a user to ensure that you are aware of any such changes from time to time. Changes will become effective 24 hours after first posting and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access the Site after that time.
Copyright and Trademarks
This Site is owned and operated by Bhaktivedanta Book Trust, Mumbai, and the information and materials appearing on the Site (‘the Content’) are displayed information and consumer interaction. All software used on this Site and all Content included on this Site (including without limitation Site design, text, graphics, audio and video and the selection and arrangement thereof) is the property of BBT Mumbai or its suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
None of the Content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. This excludes the material specifically made available for ‘downloads’ and sharing on social media on any single computer for personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that all copyright and proprietary notices are kept intact. Modification of any of the Content or use of any of the Content for any purpose other than as set out herein (including without limitation on any other website or computer network) is prohibited.
For Temples and BBT, please write to us in case of any discrepancy in your order.